Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Man with the Iron Fists 2012 Download Movie

Seeds: 100 Leechers: 52
Year: 2012
Genre: Action
Director: RZA
Starring: Russell Crowe, Cung Le, Lucy Liu


The Man with the Iron Fists 2012 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 19Bad rate3
No Virus




Users review: I always bring a gun to a knife duel ... I give the classification based on the fact that I would not see this movie a second time, would not recommend it to a friend, and take with nothing other than the thought that Quentin Tarantino has to be high when he agreed to lend his name 'to it.I saw this movie for my favorite for martial arts movies, and I usually give everyone a chance. Also because I'm a big fan of Wu-Tang. What I expected to see was a decent fight choreography, and fell back with a sick soundtrack, maybe some old school Wu-Tang Clan tracks. Now I do not remember the band, just do not deliver. And I know RZA could build a couple of issues that have lined up this film enjoyable. Some of you might have been included; Da Mystery of Wu-Tang Clan is not Nuttin Chessboxin would F *** Wit and almost anything from the 36 Chambers album. Battle scenes were just mediocre until near the end so I decided to hold out and just watch the rest of the movie. First scene of the film actually made me angry because his full battle scene (which I hate), and the track used in the background (actually the album 36 Chambers) did not fit well! Other things that were disappointing, in addition to Baptist DVD appears, the script was weak and pieces fans. The dialogue was awful (see quote above) and the plot was ... While there was actually a plot at all. I left the movie asking / trying to remember what the story was really about. Not sure if it was because I was surprised RZAs act or because he was too busy trying to figure out why Russell Crowe was in all.The film series and costume design was I think the only things that was good about the movie . And the effort to create something visually appealing did not go unnoticed. But it's all about the story and characters, which were both part of Lucy lius missing pieces. Wait I think I just remember that the film was about ... if Quentin Tarantino was quite weak.If greater involvement / has no involvement at all in this film that could possibly something spectacular. But then the RZA probably would have the same. Hey, Kill Bill Vol 3 leaves when?


No comments:

Post a Comment