Monday, November 18, 2013

Jack Reacher 2012 [English]

Seeds: 145 Leechers: 59
Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Director: Christopher McQuarrie
Starring: Tom Cruise, Rosamund Pike, Richard Jenkins


Jack Reacher 2012 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 19Bad rate1
No Virus




Users review: First of all I would like to ask how some of the other reviewers may be able to give this movie a 10? They must have some deep personal reasons for this I guess.I almost did not watch this movie for all the negative reviews. I will so miss something good.The movie was excellent! Great site. Creepy villain and a fair amount of excitement. I've never read a Jack Reacher books, so can not compare cruise with the title character. I can imagine that some people may have been disappointed at the lack of big explosions and change other robots and the like, but it is a good old school action thriller with lots of new tricks that I have not seen before (check stop kissing scene. classic!). I loved the pacing and good interaction between the players. Certainly, one part of a long line of boys forced, but they are not very common. Congratulations Cruise again.Do yourself a favor. Ignore the negative reviewer and give this goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment