Friday, November 29, 2013

Push 2009 [English] BRRip AC3 XViD Download Movie

Seeds: 143 Leechers: 52
Year: 2009
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: Paul McGuigan
Starring: Camilla Belle, Dakota Fanning, Chris Evans


Push 2009 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 16Bad rate3
No Virus




Users review: Push is one of those movies that really excited me after the first visit of the trailer, and now that I've finally seen it, I'm glad I did.The plot was pretty good and believable, not me left confused or bored by the end. Although more time could have been spent explaining things in detail, instead of the constant scenes of standing around and think about the next are very good move.The visual effects in this movie. And the quality is not so bad. Applause for Dakota Fanning and Chris Evans. Also, I liked the way the film was shot, there was somehow this sense of realism to the whole thing.However, I did not like Camilla Belles act. Although I did enjoy his performance in The Quiet, really seemed out of this movie. Or she was not given enough screen time, or she was overshadowed by Dakota.By the way, who are comparing this show to HEROES are absurd. Telekineseis and all these special abilities have existed long before that! Although I am a big fan of Heroes, I think it's really nothing compared to PUSH.By way, this show had me glued to sit, even when I had to use the bathroom. In other words, I hope theres a sequel.


No comments:

Post a Comment