Friday, November 22, 2013

Argo 2012 (English)

Seeds: 150 Leechers: 93
Year: 2012
Genre: Biography, Drama, History
Director: Ben Affleck
Starring: Ben Affleck, Bryan Cranston, John Goodman


Argo 2012 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 14Bad rate0
No Virus




Users review: Honestly, I came to this film with expectations well as the trailer I saw another film a 50% chance of it in the air if you love me. But from the moment the film began, to the end, I was right for the characters all the way, the way films opening of the film should be.The played a role in the massive tone for the rest of the film. As I had no history or knowledge of the events that took place in Iran in 1980, the short period of a history lesson was just enough to keep my interest. Throughout the film, there are times when I could start to wander for long periods of dialogue, but comments from the spiritual characters kept me entertained. By the time the climax was about to hit, I sat on the edge of your seat, biting your fingers, waiting for your next move.Well Well done, well done.


No comments:

Post a Comment