Monday, November 4, 2013

Thats My Boy 2012 [English] by GVZSV Download Movie

Seeds: 120 Leechers: 54
Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Sean Anders
Starring: Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg, Leighton Meester


Thats My Boy 2012 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 17Bad rate0
No Virus




Users review: Reviews the film is terrible, and I went to think negatively all ready to go. To be honest, Adam Sandler, it works pretty immature and silly all the movies, but lighten up people. This is an off-the-rail type of comedy. Thus, the rated R for good reason, and there is a lot of cursing for no reason, but I laughed hard and often. I really was doing homework, watching and drooled a little in my textbooks laughing so hard. The film is an action stop.I do not recommend seeing this movie with my parents. Maybe the movie is not worth $ 9 theaters either, but if you're tired of your home, or you want to rent a movie with friends, be sure to check this movie out! Hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment