Friday, November 29, 2013

10 Things I Hate About You 1999 Eng Download Movie

Seeds: 146 Leechers: 79
Year: 1999
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Director: Gil Junger
Starring: Heath Ledger, Julia Stiles, Joseph Gordon-Levitt


10 Things I Hate About You 1999 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 8Bad rate4
No Virus




Users review: I have to say, I really enjoyed this movie. Granted Im only 15 years old, and also a fan of Shakespeare, but it really is a great movie. I have to say it's definitely aimed at the generation of teenagers / GenX, but it was awesome. Tongue-and-cheek reference that big Shakespeare (Stratford girls, etc) Julia Stiles Larisa Oleynik and confident in their roles, and not on the plane, but the people of the film just all looks great. =) I recommend it to most teenage girls, although not enough chick flick, because my brother also enjoyed. In any case, the scene Cant Take My Eyes Off You ballad at soccer practice is the can't-miss for all that you love the SAPS. =) I'll tell you now, ultimately predictable, but not stale. This leaves you with a happy feeling cheerful about teenage love. The film is very good, it was. (PS When it appeared in theaters -. Soon as the credits roll DO NOT leave There are some funny out-takes after.)


No comments:

Post a Comment