Saturday, February 1, 2014

Bridesmaids 2011 [by lesnuk] Download Movie

Seeds: 124 Leechers: 54
Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Director: Paul Feig
Starring: Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph, Rose Byrne


Bridesmaids 2011 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 21Bad rate2
No Virus




Users review: We went to see this movie on opening night with my wife. My wife laughs at anything remotely funny thing and I did not hear much of him during the first 20 to 30 minutes. I found the best aspect of the film is the relationship between the Christian character Wiigs and police. I found parts of the bridesmaids will be in the upper part ridiculous and offensive. They try too hard to be funny. I like the character of Kristen Wiigs and wouldnt mind seeing in a romantic comedy. Chris Odowds character is captivating. monumental and is the truest. I was really looking for it to end with the girl. In total, the film has some funny parts (especially what you see in the trailer), but probably would have been better had rented.


No comments:

Post a Comment