Saturday, February 1, 2014

Monsters University 2013 [480p] Download Movie

Seeds: 147 Leechers: 90
Year: 2013
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Director: Dan Scanlon
Starring: Billy Crystal, John Goodman, Steve Buscemi


Monsters University 2013 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 18Bad rate1
No Virus




Users review: Monster was the first Pixar film that I saw his genius. This amazing combination of themes and emotions. From the main room monsters humanization small details in behavior Boos I did not realize until I had my daughter, it was beautiful and original.My main Pixar movies are (in no order particular) Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc., Wall-E and The Incredibles. This movie, which really mean something to the University me.Monsters definitely better than Cars 2 and brave, but I do not think that magic ingredient in it. Anyway, it was a stereotype - the same old story retold million time.It, of course, good to see Mike and Sally again and see how they become friends, but the story was very superficial, with little character development (I would have liked see the evolution of Randalls example).


No comments:

Post a Comment