Thursday, February 6, 2014

August Osage County 2013 by Evarlak

Seeds: 121 Leechers: 83
Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Director: John Wells
Starring: Meryl Streep, Dermot Mulroney, Julia Roberts


August Osage County 2013 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 24Bad rate5
No Virus




Users review: Ive already very tired of Streep hamming it up alive the years, but this is the first time since The Devil Wears Prada that I think about it and GO : ra a bowl, I think she is absolutely stunning. Roberts is also on an equal level, and the entire cast offer. I really enjoyed the time with family can not tolerate this, and although the absolute power of this kind becomes Asia on island, I think this is a really good movie. I thought a lot, simply because the average rating, but it is really good and I think it was evaluated, less as a whole (as Carnage, one of my favorite films, 2011). But, why it is labeled a comedy again?


No comments:

Post a Comment