Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring 2001 (Eng) (6ykBa) Download Movie

Seeds: 121 Leechers: 64
Year: 2001
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Peter Jackson
Starring: Elijah Wood, Ian McKellen, Orlando Bloom


The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring 2001 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 17Bad rate4
No Virus




Users review: The reason why this first part of the Jacksons Lord of the Rings latter two often surpasses its proper restraint. Jackson was restrained over do it with CGI and epic combat sequences, which, in my opinion, to make an epic storyline. One reason was simply because Tolkien was not many battles in the first part of his book, which thankfully forced Jackson to focus on creating a believable world and not movie.I hack-n-slash action believable not find a lot of entertainment watching people maim each other, but I love when I play the movie in the world, and the Fellowship of the Ring with it. Of course the most exciting scenes in the movie moments monitor patients when the camera pans around and setting captures beautiful Middle-earth. I must give credit to Jackson. It is very unusual to hire artists who provided one of the greatest interpretations of Tolkien world.there about five specific things that stick in my mind and gave me this tingling chills down my spine when I saw them for the first time . The first of these is the introduction of Hobbiton. After a few awkward prologue, I started to have my doubts in the film or the book will fit. But the film surprised me. Perfect Hobbiton. The homes have a flower patch and old boards, street look shabby and decades traveling and Old Mill back to the quiet town of laziness. Each color is vibrant and looks through every moment taken from a picture book. Although I still disagree with particular aims of hobbits, I believe everything in Tolkien's Hobbiton words.The guards came second after waking moment Frodo in Rivendell, and third, while researching Halls Moria. In both moments, the camera pans away from the characters in and out in a static shot of their environment. Moments make us feel like turning heads and looking at the world around us as well as the characters do. Gold falls elven city noted an interesting contrast with the dark halls of dwarf mine, but each in his own way to inspire and add to the feeling of being involved in life world.My other favorite moments come during the study and pass Lothlorien to be. And while I will not go into detail about the scenes, as it really should be experienced without prior expectations, are monuments to the cinema figurative. Fellowship of the Ring is one of those rare films that I've always wanted to re-experience the first time. Unfortunately, Jackson turned away from the study of Middle Earth his next two films, and instead turned to fighting and war. He seems to take great pride in the love story and combat sequences, which he created in Two Towers and Return of the King, but it was his first film, if he really got it right. In Fellowship of the Ring, it is good if there are signs uninteresting and silly dialogue. Middle-earth is a star, and the characters are seeing for the first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment