Saturday, November 16, 2013

Crazy Stupid Love 2011 [English] x264 Download Movie

Seeds: 144 Leechers: 87
Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Director: Glenn Ficarra
Starring: Steve Carell, Ryan Gosling, Julianne Moore


Crazy Stupid Love 2011 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 18Bad rate0
No Virus




Users review: I've seen this movie in my first response is the best romantic comedy. The quality of this genre in recent years is quite lacking. Thus some or game, and I really do not know at this point if I do not care. I liked everything about this movie. He has a big heart and charisma, and so very easy to get caught up in the lives of these characters. Unnecessary history I feel I need to know some of the secondary characters, some degree of patience is required, as viewing. Steve Carells empathizes, and the film is a story of a character B story when I wonder why you think you will be confused or start a cliche? or bear. Is good, but Theyre and it all comes together in a beautiful fashion. The entire cast is perfection. It may be one of the forums, but in the race and it does not matter because the movie just so clever and well done.


No comments:

Post a Comment