Sunday, November 10, 2013

Austenland 2013 [English] Download Movie

Seeds: 138 Leechers: 53
Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Director: Jerusha Hess
Starring: Keri Russell, JJ Feild, Jennifer Coolidge


Austenland 2013 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 8Bad rate4
No Virus




Users review: I'm not sure why this film got so low reviews. The film opens with Mrs Wattlesbrook (Jane Seymour) holds a fake lamb and talk about Austenland, I think largely sets the tone for what kind of movie it will be. In the film, I knew that it received a low score and thus lower my expectations a lot, so I did not expect much. It turns out I did not need to lower my expectations, this film went completely and above.The critics and a low score of all people have no sense of humor! His over the top, exaggerated, funny, laughable, is presumed to be that way! None of it is reliable and when you allow yourself to get into the world of Austenland, you'll enjoy the movie. The theater can be a lot to do with tone. We have a large audience, everyone is cracking up, loud uproars in all the scenes, it was fun. Miss Elizabeth Charming is hysterical! I really enjoyed Jennifer Coolidge's performance, she really does her usual thing and it was great. Lady Amelia Heart Wright, Colonel Andrews, Captain George East is all so ridiculous and entertaining. The actors all have a fantastic job. I honestly did not laughed that hard in a movie in a long time. Im talking out loud laugh, bars, crying, snorting kind of laugh. Even my husband enjoyed it and found that many of the scenes are many entertaining.I I havent talked a lot about the film itself, but the bottom line: its funny. Go in with an open mind, allow yourself to be stupid, let go, how unrealistic it is, and you will be in for a surprise.


No comments:

Post a Comment