Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Mans Chest 2006 Download Movie

Seeds: 125 Leechers: 94
Year: 2006
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Gore Verbinski
Starring: Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley


Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Mans Chest 2006 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 12Bad rate0
No Virus




Users review: As a continuation of the first movie had a lot to live up to the honor and personally I thought it was better. Bill Nighy (Davy Jones) and his pirate crew was perhaps the best special effects, it was very real. The film was a bit of a slow start, but overall it was a nice movie. Johnny Depp, as the first film, his portrayal of Captain Jack Sparrow was good. Keira Knightley and Bill Nighy was remarkable achievement. Orlando Bloom I, I like the idea of ​​his performance in the first film, it was a bit quiet, but still managed to pull off a convincing idea. The end is pretty exciting, tension has served its purpose. It has the audience hanging, and it made me hang in the hustle and bustle of the questions. The next Pirates of the Caribbean film, I was very eager to see. Yet the film's first film, The Curse of the Black Pearl quite a number of references to the first film, contains and I see it again your core knowledge Recap and advise to get published while. In general, the second Pirates of the Carribbean, I believe it was a very good movie, and very successful then standards. I can not wait for the third.


No comments:

Post a Comment