Friday, February 7, 2014

47 Ronin 2013

Seeds: 110 Leechers: 93
Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Carl Rinsch
Starring: Keanu Reeves, Hiroyuki Sanada, Ko Shibasaki


47 Ronin 2013 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 12Bad rate1
No Virus




Users review: I saw the movie and my expectations were met. It was not too hyped, it had nothing to do because trade is ba?? S. Probably would be a little more, but still ... It turned out to be a fun movie watch.I am reasonably familiar to the original stories and the legend of the 47 Ronin and true despite the historical inaccuracies that even the most stories?? Today is much more dramatic and exciting??'s A story as old create their own stories. The mind is like a Frank Miller graphic novel 300, making the film, it was very inaccurate when compared to the actual events that took place?? I, but the fact that 300 SPARTA?? I still look great and exciting?? I watch. Most of the stories are the beautification of them. Otherwise, they would be kind of boring. In the real world tend to only that.Making?? Ī film is not just about the story for??'s Story, that is, to those fighters who are fast and strong, to fight for what they believed in and around?? line at a time to make them look good doing was iemū?? inate. The visuals were great, the costumes were great, filmography was surprising??'s Captures?? Ana essence of Japan great. Everything down to paint, landscape, trees, buildings and everything. Not everyone will love?? O movie, but I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good movie about a samurai for me. ?? Ī film thought I was a good story. It was not great and the Academy Award-worthy, but it was good. It was not all non-stop action. Re?? Director does a good job of building parts without drag and become dull.I honestly think watching it felt like to watch it?? RAID action anime. Not to mention, I have an obsession with Samurai so I was sold when I saw the first trailer film.Overall, I think the acting was well done, I think Keanu Reeves did a good job. His character can not be a part of the real story has been, but for the movie I thought it was something good is introduced in the film. The first is an outcast, and then later admitted film.I times too, such as Hiroyuki Sanada acting job?? This. I think Vin?? did a great job, as well as all the supporting cast. They all acted as if they Itself?? S belong there. No one has ever felt place.If you want an accurate historical object?? Statu of the story, I suggest you buy a book or do some hardcore research on?? O theme. If you are simpler?? I want to see action. Good entertaining movie full of mysticism and Samurai then this is a good way to go. This is just my opinion, take it as you want. Watch before you criticize. That's all I have to say!


No comments:

Post a Comment