Monday, October 21, 2013

Riddick 2013 Eng FastDL Download Movie

Seeds: 101 Leechers: 97
Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: David Twohy
Starring: Vin Diesel, Karl Urban, Katee Sackhoff


Riddick 2013 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 7Bad rate4
No Virus




Users review: It has only been a couple of times this year I've gotten out of the theater with a big smile on my face, Riddick was one of those times. I spent a little time reading reviews before starting to write this and I will not lie, I kind of ticked off. Riddick is scannána was a budget of 40 million dollars and that stretched to the absolute maximum, I feel this is one of the Vins best performances to date. No sexism in the film ... No action see through horrible ... not a moment in the film when I was bored ... It's a fun ride. Act 1 is Riddick chain brief summary of what could be his home planet and that the new man in place has become soft and taken to the Necromongers (Riddick is the only person hard enough to soften any to take over the galaxy key weapon) is activated only in dogs but plays well in the story and personal attachment to the breeding ... Will Smith think I'm dog-Law 2 Mercs legend brought to the planet and the fun begins .. . The first forty-five minutes is the story about the Mercs and Riddick becomes what we all love ... Darkness.Act a monster in 3-'s raining ... I start going to stop there in the third act, because I want to spoil anything ... -The ending was exactly what queríay I was leaving the theater with a big smile on my face. WARNING: This is not a perfect sing happy together movie hero who saves the day in the end also this is not a work of art?. Riddick is a Muddy, Blood, painful and always fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment