Sunday, October 20, 2013

Taken 2008 [Eng] [Master2227] Download Movie

Seeds: 141 Leechers: 64
Year: 2008
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Director: Pierre Morel
Starring: Liam Neeson, Maggie Grace, Famke Janssen


Taken 2008 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 22Bad rate1
No Virus




Users review: Wow - I read a review of this film, a writer and a director My favorite, Luc Besson, I just went to see the movie as soon , possible here. I was not disappointed ..... Im not sure if this is intentional, but has trailers movies before, so jumping on Strait movie has suddenly people are whispering It then? Just to help build a pressure excitement.The Start early and beautiful films, but with overtones of spy films over the mind of The Jackal. Neeson seems pityful at first, but soon impression that overturns a taste of his hands after about ten minutes thriller.Then, before you know it, its over. 93 minutes, all in the blur of fighting, the fear goes rhythm and excitement in extreme work. direction and artwork is beautiful, the feeling of an attack and squirming feelings Gits a dobëtu possible.It destroyed in almost every way, this is a movie I , like applause after the movie, I actually clapped three times, but participants take part in a .. very afraid of only two people clapping I think ... Neeson is great great and i cant wait to see a lot more movies. I just give it 9 out of 10 because it was too short! The film can be easily stretched 2 hours in my opinion, they have developed some familiarity with many features. I think it can not make it so exciting ... but well worth the money to see the big screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment