Friday, October 18, 2013

Percy Jackson And the Lightning Thief 2010 Download Movie

Seeds: 128 Leechers: 82
Year: 2010
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Chris Columbus
Starring: Logan Lerman, Kevin McKidd, Steve Coogan


Percy Jackson And the Lightning Thief 2010 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 23Bad rate1
No Virus




Users review: I went to see the movie without expectations. I read the book and just read a review paperYes part borrowed from other movies, but this movie is Harry P. As it is not very serious in itself, is different as it is not raw upI Most of the participants did not want me, I enjoy going to rideWhat good which is a sign of a movie (two hours), it was not looked at it was to watch a lot of mythology that are missing. As expected knowledge. All of it (the movie) I do not know enough about, because I had the opportunity to join the main characters. Music is not overbearing, the film went fine. HellS / FX Highway anything else particularly memorable Hades (the place, not God), was a reasonable level. But God had a lot of people in my likingMaybe producers movie Harry P. hopes to fill the void left hero in this movie, watch it again (DVD), I do not seem to age as Harry in his last filmI.


No comments:

Post a Comment