Saturday, October 26, 2013

Curse of Chucky 2013 [English] FastDL Download Movie

Seeds: 130 Leechers: 61
Year: 2013
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Director: Don Mancini
Starring: Fiona Dourif, Chantal Quesnelle, Danielle Bisutti


Curse of Chucky 2013 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 15Bad rate1
No Virus




Users review: This is my first review on IMDb, so? E hope? Email like it. I really u? Il Curse of Chucky. He avoided fra? Ka goofiness of the last two titles Chucky. It does not take much Scales? Them, even if it is. There are a few good laughs, but nothing that takes away the horror aspect of the film. Also rated 10/10 thus? E think? E 5.9 rating is a little low and I would like to see this film get recognition deserving? Well, so? Email to me , I'd love to see Chucky least one film like this. It was enlightened? Exercises for a best? Ie from the first two. If I have something to say about what might be a little more talk about Chucky parts in it. But I still liked how they did it. Vive Chucky! Vive 80 horror.


No comments:

Post a Comment