Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thats My Boy 2012 (by soldat-eddi) (XViD-ETRG) FastDL Download Movie

Seeds: 142 Leechers: 59
Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Sean Anders
Starring: Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg, Leighton Meester


Thats My Boy 2012 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 20Bad rate3
No Virus




Users review: Comments for the movie is terrible, and I was ready to be negative. To be fair, Adam Sandler same act immature and rather silly in the film, but glow like. This type of cut - rails comedy. Thus, its rated R for good reason, and there are plenty of cursing for no reason, but I laughed hard and often. I'm actually doing homework while watching and drooled a little on my book was laughing so hard. The action in the film was not stop.I not recommend seeing this movie with my parents. Perhaps the film is not worth $ 9 in theaters either, but if you're bored at home or want to rent a movie with some friends, be sure to check this movie out! Hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment