Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Taken 2008 [English]

Seeds: 134 Leechers: 89
Year: 2008
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Director: Pierre Morel
Starring: Liam Neeson, Maggie Grace, Famke Janssen


Taken 2008 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 5Bad rate1
No Virus




Users review: Wow - I had read the reviews of this film, and the author of one of my favorite directors, Luc Besson wants to be, I have to go see this movie as soon as possible ... I was not disappointed ... Im not sure if this was intentional but no trailers before the movie, so the movie is accidentally thrown into the Strait with a whisper, then? excitement.The only some of the tension and help build early in the film as well, but the smell of spy thrillers such as The Day the wolf comes to mind. Neeson looks pretty pityful, the overturns the handywork of a sense impression but soon thriller.Then minutes, before you know it, with its over after ten. 93 minutes, in the dark of war, fear, and the pursuit of fun to go at a serious rate. Instructions and well-crafted work of art, it will give you an attack and get killed that poor gits seat squirming in applause after the movie that almost possible.It I want to be a film, a sense of having that feeling of being really I clap three times, but no one on the hand Given in. .. Being too afraid only two people off my applause ... Neeson is great, and I can not wait to see more of the movie. I was only 9 out of 10, because it is too short! I think this film could have been easily stretch to two hours, and in the intimacy of the characters though. But I think maybe this is not so interesting ... Still, the money is well worth seeing on the big screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment