Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Sixth Sense 1999 [English] BDRip Download Movie

Seeds: 141 Leechers: 95
Year: 1999
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller
Director: M. Night Shyamalan
Starring: Bruce Willis, Haley Joel Osment, Toni Collette


The Sixth Sense 1999 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 14Bad rate0
No Virus




Users review: When I first saw the Sixth Sense, I do not know what to expect. I think I look forward to a good scary horror movie. I was very surprised. They found that the purpose of this film was much more than trying to scare the audience. I found this film showed not only the emotions of fear, but of faith, commitment, sadness of loss, andthe love. The ending was so wonderful, I had to see it. I looked at him a second time, I made a completely different point of view (this is a very rare quality in each film), and I enjoyed that as well, or perhaps even more. I, like many viewers, they tried to show fallacies in the story. I could not find one. In addition, for those who appreciate excellent soundtracks, the music can only help to improve your experience of the film. I believe that a great film, which helps the viewer to perceive life andthe world differently. The Sixth Sense is one of those special films that are not for me. This film reflects a number of difficult issues, viewers walk Revent asking the eternal question. Questions about death, let go of the eternal love and commitment, love, father and son, husband andthe between his wife and. Perhaps too much importance to the film is very beautiful, but I think it will be difficult to find a film that touched on these issues so poignantly and so in the coming years.


No comments:

Post a Comment