Monday, December 16, 2013

The Frozen Ground 2013 English

Seeds: 107 Leechers: 96
Year: 2013
Genre: Biography, Crime, History
Director: Scott Walker
Starring: Nicolas Cage, Vanessa Hudgens, John Cusack


The Frozen Ground 2013 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 20Bad rate5
No Virus




Users review: I was very impressed with the film and Can not? Em believe? E is the first film Scott Walkers. It was very good. In the film, can? Can actually talk to re? ISeries / writer (including Scott) is the pursuit of perfection. The script is strong, and a lot of research? Study then I can only imagine. I sold? Etkým like the color of the film, very dark and frustrated, it makes my heart you? Big. Large open quick grabbed my attention immediately? Ite, and very intense ending. Even if you know? E evil man will finally caught, it's you? Large breath at the end. One of my favorite scenes is when he saw? Reb Cindy Alja? To. Pay attention to time. It is very beautiful and romantic. John Cusacks performance is excellent! Convinced me? E he really is a killer! You? I re? tant aspect to Vanessa Hudgens. Think? E she was popular thanks? TASTE. But no, I could feel how much effort it will make a movie and put your heart into it. Glad? E Dean Norris too! He began his acting career back in the 60s years, but only very popular and famous over the years. (Breaking Bad) imperfect? ​​Em you imagine how much and downs in this way. He's a great actor. I'm happy for the VA? Success! In? ETCIM in the? Of ALL in? Always I felt? Story is e du? Ou film, The most? Ity? Im her element. I love the story of serial killer Robert Hansen! Glad? E Scott wrote this movie and put it on the big screen!


No comments:

Post a Comment