Saturday, December 28, 2013

Good Will Hunting 1997 [Eng] Download Movie

Seeds: 130 Leechers: 60
Year: 1997
Genre: Drama
Director: Gus Van Sant
Starring: Robin Williams, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck


Good Will Hunting 1997 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 6Bad rate3
No Virus




Users review: Theres one thing about Hollywood - you can not stop the hype. I think the hype that has given this movie bad reviews from some users IMDB as possible to the surface, you can completely spoil the film for those people.In Good Will Hunting, you must look beyond the hype and the Oscars and see's a really beautiful film written by two very talented young man, and they operate by competent actors like Robin Williams and Stellan Skarsgård. Personally, I think the plot is a great idea - perhaps someone else has thought of it, but they could have provided great writing? And as far as the blasphemy - yes, it was a lot, but I dont give a damn! This is real life! People swear! Deal with it! Anyway, what I really enjoyed about Good Will Hunting was the psychological aspect - very believable. Here you have this typical 21 - year - old drinking with his friends, he went into a fight, etc. etc., but you look below the surface and there's a lot more to it. I think this really says a lot about the people around us and make a point of looking beneath the surface. This aspect of the film also shows a lot of sociological issues - yes, it is likely that genius in the rough suburb of Boston, is repressed by education. (Hey, my mom even said so, and she teaches sociology!) I enjoyed the performance a lot, especially Robin Williams - I also used to seeing in films cutesy, so it was is definitely a refreshing change. I feel that it is sunk right into the part and enjoyed it, but someone told me that his accent was absolutely right! Wills relationships with the people around him is amazing to watch, especially with Skylar (Minnie Driver) - it was a real chemistry between them. I also like watching how the act around his friends, the four children actually seem to know all their lives.Overall Overall, I think this movie is believable and moving, not your typical finale . Matt Damon and Ben Affleck really did themselves proud. My advice: Forget the Oscar nominations, the rave reviews, famous faces, and sat down to watch this film with a completely unbiased. You'll see that it actually beautiful.By the way, I rarely cry in movies. But if theres any period it got me in tears, is one where it finally breaks down and starts crying. Thats to say something!


No comments:

Post a Comment