Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Best Man Holiday 2013 English (DVDRip) Download Movie

Seeds: 111 Leechers: 63
Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Director: Malcolm D. Lee
Starring: Monica Calhoun, Morris Chestnut, Melissa De Sousa


The Best Man Holiday 2013 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 12Bad rate1
No Virus




Users review: I love this movie! I laugh and cry. Very well written. Beautiful performance by the cast! You guys are magic together! I've seen some comments have to be black to enjoy the movie, this is not true. Too many people who honestly wants to be black to play in this film. The film will be enjoyed by all audiences without regard to racial identity. Terrence Howard, this may be the most fun you've ever seen! You literally had me crying! Morris Chestnut, God bless your parents. The ratings certainly do not make sense. Everybody I spoke to was in the film. A truly amazing cast and production crew! I can not wait for this to come out on DVD!


No comments:

Post a Comment