Thursday, January 2, 2014

Movie 43 2013 English WEB-DL

Seeds: 137 Leechers: 52
Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy
Director: Elizabeth Banks
Starring: Emma Stone, Stephen Merchant, Richard Gere


Movie 43 2013 torrent

Download TorrentSize: 815 mb
Files: 3

Good 22Bad rate5
No Virus




Users review: I have never written a review before, but I think whoever wrote the best way to clear my mind of shit movie I've ever seen. This movie was very scary. Humour is trying to criminalize, but it seems that instead of 8th grader is humorous. In fact, even the 8th grader will tire of pathetic absurdity is 43.The film plot centers around two teenagers who make up scandalous image. However, Ive heard its different for other parts of the world. Im currently in the UK, so kids wrapping is what I saw. Their little brother looking the World Wide Web, and finally found a good number of clips to get the dissatisfaction viewing. Theres one called the catch where Kate Winslet goes blindly with Hugh Jackman. But get this: Hugh Jackman penis where the penis does not seem to be! Just listen to the crickets sing. I can hear the writer just laugh and laugh as it adds more unfunny jokes about shit and semen.Also, basketball hilarious sketch where he commented on the fact that basketball players are mostly black! Wow! That is so funny! Naked women and iPads! That is too funny! In short, the film 43 is unrelated mess, full of crummy jokes, terrible writing, and actors who probably deserve to be in something else. Now Im going to join the best actor / actress winners to be my new scenario, Boners fire. I'm kidding, of course. I'm not that evil.


No comments:

Post a Comment